Antique Fire Basket, English, Victorian, Free Standing, Cast Iron Grate, c.1900
Our Stock # 11.3222
This is an antique fire basket, an English, Victorian, free standing, cast iron fire grate dating to the turn of the century, circa 1900.
- Original Victorian fire grate good antique condition
- Good quality with reassuring weight to the solid cast iron craftsmanship
- With reflective heat brick liners to the burning area
- Rising from a bold front with pleasing proportion and design
- Finished in a graphite fireplace polish
- Suitable for all fuel types, lift out internal grate for ease of cleaning
A simply lovely antique fire basket ready to be welcomed into the hearth of the home.
Max Width: 69cm (27.25'')
Max Depth: 30cm (11.75'')
Max Height: 59cm (23.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.