Antique Fire Basket, English, Victorian, Fireplace Grate Circa 1900
Our Stock # 11.3476
This is an antique fire basket, an English Victorian fireplace grate dating to circa 1900.
- A pleasing fire grate presented in very good antique condition
- Of quality craftsmanship and finished in graphite grate polish
- In lovely hand forged iron and suitable for all fuel types
- Solidly constructed with classic English styling
- Large basket supported by stout square section legs
- Twin rails supporting classic pointed bars
- Detailed bronze finials capping the front legs
- Themed humped back-plate for heat retention and reflection
- Removable grate for easy cleaning
A simply lovely grate to be welcomed into any fireside location. Solid joints and construction, delivered ready for the home.
Max Width: 56cm (22'')
Max Depth: 28cm (11'')
Max Height: 27cm (10.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World