Antique Fender Seat, English, Brass, Leather, Fireside Bench, Victorian, C.1880
Our Stock # 18.7556
This is an antique fender seat. An English, brass and leather fireside bench, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1880.
- Captivating Industrial Revolution overtones to this classic club fender
- Displaying a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Arranged as two seats over a striking frame redolent of a Brunel bridge span
- Brass pillars and fire kerb show dark golden hues
- Deeply buttoned, leather upholstered cushions offer a comfortable seating position
- Tiered fire kerb with generous proportion to the interior for the larger fireplace
This is a fascinating antique fender seat, classically appealing and of unusual form. Ideal for the larger home or club lounge. Delivered polished and ready for the fireside.
Max Width: 186cm (73.25'')
Max Depth: 31cm (12.25'')
Max Height: 48cm (19'')
Internal Width: 160cm (63'')
Internal Depth: 14cm (5.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World