Antique Female Figure, French, Bronze Spelter, Statue, Art Nouveau, Circa 1920
Our Stock # 18.6398
This is an antique female figure. A French, bronze spelter statue in Art Nouveau taste, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1920.
- Beautiful lithe form and colouring
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Bronze Spelter delightfully weathered
- Standing upon a mahogany base with russet hues
- Elegant female figure in relaxed pose with pleasingly rendered detail
- Realised upon a woodland foliate scene to the base
- Small plaque at base reads in French; 'Parure D'Automne - par Hip Morean (Sculpt.)
- Translates to English as 'Fall' or 'Autumn Set'
This is a delightful bronze spelter statue, with an elegant tone as expected of Art Nouveau sculpture. Delivered polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 18cm (7'')
Max Depth: 18cm (7'')
Max Height: 60.5cm (23.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World