Antique Farmhouse Table, English, Pine, 6 Seat, Dining, Kitchen, Victorian, 1900
Our Stock # 18.803
This is an antique farmhouse table. An English, pine 6 seat dining or kitchen table, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1900 and later.
- Charming family dining table with country house appeal
- Displays a desirable aged patina throughout
- Victorian pine shows fine grain interest and rich biscuit hues
- Wonderfully distressed painted base in light cream with waxed finish
- Seats six comfortably with a kneehole height of 62.5cm (24.5'')
- Impressive 5 board top, with gently rolled and chamfered edges
- Stout block shoulders with turned legs to each corner
- Riding smoothly upon original castors with spurred collars
This is a charming antique farmhouse table, seating six for family gatherings, or social occasions. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 209cm (82.25'')
Max Depth: 95cm (37.5'')
Max Height: 74cm (29.25'')
Kneehole Height: 62.5cm (24.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World