Large Antique Estate Manager's Cupboard, Oak, English, Victorian, Cabinet c.1880
Our Stock # 18.5434
This is a large antique estate manager's cupboard in oak. An English, Victorian cabinet of country house proportions dating to the late 19th century, circa 1880.
- A super piece of English estate furniture
- The quarter sawn oak displaying wisps of medullary rays
- Grain interest throughout and a desirable aged patina
- In good proportion accented with shaped field panels
- Four field panel doors enclose the upper cabinets
- Beneath, a large central cupboard flanked by a pair of banks of four graduated drawers
- Dressed with turned pulls and working locks and keys
- The central cabinet offering a slide and shelf space
A substantial and appealing antique estate manager's cupboard. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 220.5cm (86.75'')
Max Depth: 57.5cm (22.75'')
Max Height: 159.5cm (62.75'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.