Antique Estate Cabinet, English, Victorian, Oak, Press Cupboard, Circa 1890
Our Stock # 18.5899
This is an antique estate cabinet. An English, Victorian, oak press cupboard dating to the late 19th century, circa 1890.
- Attractive honey tones to the English oak
- Grain interest and a good consistent colour
- Desirable aged patina in the wax polished finish
- In good proportion and of quality craftsmanship
- The pediment featuring a dentil moulding
- Raised on splayed bracket feet with serpentine apron
- The cabinet doors are cross-banded and display wisps of medullary rays
- Offering a pair of dovetailed drawers between upper and lower cabinets
- Dressed with quality brass handles and featuring working locks and key
- Inside the space is divided with shelves offering voluminous storage space
A fine antique estate cabinet with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 105.5cm (41.5'')
Max Depth: 48.25cm (19'')
Max Height: 187.5cm (73.75'')
Timber thickness: 3.25cm (1.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World