Antique Embroidered Silk Panel, Chinese, Framed Decorative Needlepoint Tapestry
Our Stock # 18.7324
This is an antique embroidered silk panel. A Chinese, framed decorative needlepoint tapestry, dating to the late 19th century, circa 1900.
- Eye-catching Oriental display panel
- Presenting a desirable aged patina
- Golden silk cotton ground with needlepoint tapestry decor
- Later, quality gilt and ebonised frame with glass plate in very good order
- Classic Oriental flowering plant being visited by a small bird and lone butterfly
- Pair of decorative borders in blue over white and smaller outer pinstripe in bright crimson
- Hexagonal geometric border with shimmers of golden tones and foliate motif
- Supplied with hanging wire to rear for ease of wall mounting
This is a fascinating antique embroidered silk panel, presenting a wonderful Oriental scene and of fine craftsmanship. Delivered polished and ready to hang.
Max Width: 25cm (9.75'')
Max Depth: 2cm (.75'')
Max Height: 50cm (19.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World