Antique Elbow Chair Large, Oak Ash Elm, Study Desk, Georgian Armchair Circa 1800
Our Stock # 11.2730
This is an antique elbow chair. A large example in oak, ash and elm ideal as a study desk chair. A Georgian armchair dating to circa 1800.
- A superior antique chair presented in very good condition
- In oak, ash & elm with fine colour throughout
- Desirable design offering comfortable wide seating
- Complete with matching bolster cushion
- Professionally upholstered seat with quality soft textile
- Drop in seat design allows easy recovering if required
- Rising from cabriole leg with pad foot united by turned stretcher
- Attractive swept arms
- Generous 49cm (19.3") seat height
- Arch form back with carved header rail and shaped back splat
- Curve seat front over hand carved serpentine frieze
- Solidly constructed and of pleasing proportion
A simply lovely chair suitable for daily use with classic 18th century styling. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished & ready for the home.
Max Width: 70cm (27.5'')
Max Depth: 53cm (20.75'')
Max Height: 105cm (41.25'')
Seat Width: 54cm (21.25'')
Seat Depth: 49cm (19.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World