Antique Elbow Chair, English, Walnut, Armchair, Victorian, Circa 1880
Our Stock # 11.2933
This is an antique elbow chair. An English walnut armchair dating to the Victorian era, circa 1880.
- A superior late 19th century chair presented in excellent antique condition
- Stunning walnut frame presenting good colour and a desirable aged patina
- Well executed, hand carved details throughout
- Generous 47cm (18.5") seat height and accommodating width
- Upholstered in a quality soft velour cloth with matching brocade trim
- Raked, high back and plump seat pad for comfort
- Attractive, shaped armrest with acanthus leaf, scrolled terminals
- Rising from scroll foot through a finely shaped and moulded leg
- Attractive forward stretcher decorated with a pierced, carved feather flanked by 'S' scrolls
- Leg set united by a turned 'H' stretcher with block joints
A simply lovely chair in excellent condition offering comfortable and supportive seating. Delivered waxed, polished & ready for the home.
Max Width: 69cm (27.25'')
Max Depth: 65cm (25.5'')
Max Height: 120cm (47.25'')
Seat Width: 53cm (20.75'')
Seat Depth: 53cm (20.75'')
Seat Height: 47cm (18.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World