Antique Elbow Chair, English, Victorian, Stick Back Windsor, Elm, Circa 1880
Our Stock # 18.5727
This is an antique elbow chair, an English, Victorian stick-back Windsor chair in elm dating to the late 19th century, circa 1880.
- Appealing colour and a desirable aged patina
- Grain interest to the thick elm, saddle seat slab
- Attractive, notched bar crest rail
- Beautifully turned spindles to the backrest
- Shaped armrests supported by turned spindles
- Raised on stout baluster legs on onion feet
- United by flared double 'H' stretcher
A delightful antique elbow chair with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 60cm (23.5'')
Max Depth: 66cm (26'')
Max Height: 110.5cm (43.5'')
Seat Width: 36cm (14.25'')
Seat Depth: 44cm (17.25'')
Seat Height: 43cm (17'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World