Antique Elbow Chair, English, Victorian, Country Kitchen, Armchair, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.5490
This is an antique elbow chair, an English, Victorian, country kitchen armchair in beech dating to the late 19th century, circa 1900.
- Attractive mellow honey tones to the beech with a desirable aged patina
- Displaying good grain detail in the circular seat slab
- Standing upon ring turned legs united by an 'H' stretcher
- Ring turned spindles rise obliquely supporting the shaped armrests
- Terminating in rolled hand grips
- The backrest dished for comfort
An appealing antique elbow chair offering a comfortable seat. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 61cm (24'')
Max Depth: 56cm (22'')
Max Height: 89.5cm (35.25'')
Seat Width: 40.75cm (16'')
Seat Depth: 47cm (18.5'')
Seat Height: 45.75cm (18'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World