Antique Elbow Chair, English, Oak, Leather, Office, Desk, Captains, Study c.1910
Our Stock # 18.5603
This is an antique elbow chair, an English, Edwardian, oak and leather office desk or Captain's study armchair dating to the early 20th Century, circa 1910.
- Appealing honey tones to the solid English oak
- Attractive grain detail and a desirable aged patina
- Of quality craftsmanship in select materials
- Beautifully proportioned, scrolled backrest
- Flows into shaped, supportive armrests
- Decorative, pierced fan back splat
- Generous seat pad, webbed and traditionally stuffed
- Upholstered in a claret leather with a brass studded finish
- Rounded seat rail for added comfort on the legs
- Raised on cabriole legs to the front and shaped rears
- United by a bulged 'H' stretcher for added strength
A fine example of an antique elbow chair. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 57cm (22.5'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 82cm (32.25'')
Seat Width: 45.75cm (18'')
Seat Depth: 43cm (17'')
Seat Height: 46.5cm (18.25'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.