Antique Elbow Chair, English, Oak, Leather, Office, Desk, Captains, Study c.1910
Our Stock # 18.5603
This is an antique elbow chair, an English, Edwardian, oak and leather office desk or Captain's study armchair dating to the early 20th Century, circa 1910.
- Appealing honey tones to the solid English oak
- Attractive grain detail and a desirable aged patina
- Of quality craftsmanship in select materials
- Beautifully proportioned, scrolled backrest
- Flows into shaped, supportive armrests
- Decorative, pierced fan back splat
- Generous seat pad, webbed and traditionally stuffed
- Upholstered in a claret leather with a brass studded finish
- Rounded seat rail for added comfort on the legs
- Raised on cabriole legs to the front and shaped rears
- United by a bulged 'H' stretcher for added strength
A fine example of an antique elbow chair. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 57cm (22.5'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 82cm (32.25'')
Seat Width: 45.75cm (18'')
Seat Depth: 43cm (17'')
Seat Height: 46.5cm (18.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World