Antique Elbow Chair, English, Georgian, Mahogany, Open Armchair, Circa 1780
Our Stock # 18.5234
This is an antique elbow chair, an English, Georgian, mahogany open armchair dating to the late 18th century circa 1780.
- Of quality craftsmanship in select mahogany
- Displaying good colour and a desirable aged patina
- Mellow tones with a lustrous wax polished finish
- Classical shaped, pierced splat rising to a humped crest rail
- Sinuous, shaped armrests supported on stout risers
- Square section legs, chamfered inner corners and recessed box stretcher
- Comfortable, traditionally stuffed, 'stuff over' seat pad
- Upholstered in a quality floral cloth in good order with brass studded trim
- Offering a generous, broad seat typical of it's type
An antique elbow chair displaying good proportions. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 69cm (27.25'')
Max Depth: 55cm (21.75'')
Max Height: 90cm (35.5'')
Seat Width: 51cm (20'')
Seat Depth: 46cm (18'')
Seat Height: 45cm (17.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World