Antique Elbow Chair, English, Victorian, Bow Back Windsor, Beech Elm Circa 1890
Our Stock # 18.5094
This is an antique elbow chair, an English, Victorian bow-back Windsor chair in beech and elm dating to circa 1890.
- Appealing colour and a desirable aged patina
- Grain interest to the thick elm, saddle seat slab
- Gothic overtones to the arched bow back design
- Featuring blind wheel, or disc, splat flanked by pairs of sticks
- Outswept armrests supported by turned spindles
- Raided on stout baluster legs on onion feet
- United by flared 'H' stretcher
A delightful English country chair with splat design origins in the early part of the 19th century. Solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 55cm (21.75'')
Max Depth: 48.25cm (19'')
Max Height: 96.5cm (38'')
Seat Width: 38cm (15'')
Seat Depth: 38cm (15'')
Seat Height: 41cm (16.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World