Antique Elbow Chair, Edwardian, Country Kitchen, Windsor Armchair, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5672
This is an antique elbow chair. An Edwardian, country kitchen, Windsor, lath back, armchair in beech, dating to the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Super chair in fine order throughout
- Classic, lath back flanking pierced splat
- Good colour and a desirable aged patina
- Broad crest rail decorated with floral and foliate carving
- Armrests raised on oblique ring turned spindles
- Generous elm saddle seat slab displaying grain interest
- Raised on turned legs united by a double 'H' stretcher
A super antique elbow chair. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 66cm (26'')
Max Depth: 71cm (28'')
Max Height: 111cm (43.75'')
Seat Width: 38cm (15'')
Seat Depth: 44cm (17.25'')
Seat Height: 45.5cm (18'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World