Antique Dwarf Chest on Stand, English, Flame Mahogany, Victorian, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 18.7126
This is an antique dwarf chest on stand. An English, flame mahogany chest of drawers, dating to the late Victorian period, circa 1900.
- Elegant raised chest of drawers with superb figuring
- Displaying a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Flame mahogany projects fine grain interest beneath a wax polish finish
- Deep russet hues with the distinctive lighter caramel flame
- Dashing profile with narrow body over pronounced waist
- Drawers arranged as two over two, graduated and of full width - finished with cockbeaded edges
- Brass drop handles to each, backplates decorated with an oval lozenge issuing acorns and oak leaves
- Standing upon four serpentine cabriole legs, with broad, shaped knees and terminating with squat pad feet
This is an attractive antique dwarf chest on stand, alluring with its flame mahogany stocks and elegant craftsmanship. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 78.5cm (31'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 78cm (30.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World