Antique Duet Stool, English, Walnut, Velvet, Recital, Window Bench, Edwardian
Our Stock # 18.9663
This is an antique duet stool. An English, walnut and velvet covered recital bench, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Of great proportion and visual appeal, with useful interior storage
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Walnut frame presents light caramel hues and fine grain interest
- Traditionally stuffed and benefiting from a professional reupholstering
- In a tasteful taupe hue, the quality soft textile covering accentuated with golden brocade trim
- Cushion raises to reveal the two division music storage interior in a russet coloured finished
- Greek influenced reeded corner carvings adorn the frame
- Standing upon a quartet of cabriole legs with broad knees
This is a delightful antique duet stool, a treat for the music or drawing room, or within a bay window. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 105.5cm (41.5'')
Max Depth: 44cm (17.25'')
Max Height: 52cm (20.5'')
Interior Division Width: 45.5cm (18'')
Interior Division Depth: 32.5cm (12.75'')
Interior Division Height: 8.5cm (3.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World