Antique Duet Music Stool, English, Piano Bench, Window Seat, Victorian, C.1880
Our Stock # 18.8379
This is an antique duet music stool. An English, rosewood and faux leather recital bench or window seat, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1880.
- Attractive and of generous proportion - distinguished and versatile
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Select stocks show fine grain interest and rich caramel hues
- Crimson red faux leather accentuated with brass press stud trim
- Bountiful, traditionally stuffed cushion at a comfortable height of 54.5cm (21.5")
- Rising upon articulated stays, the seat cushion reveals generous storage within
- Fascinating hexagonal details to the carved legs
- United with a deep H-stretcher rail for further support
This is a superb antique duet music stool, with useful storage and ideal for the music room or within a bay window. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 88cm (34.75'')
Max Depth: 38.5cm (15.25'')
Max Height: 54.5cm (21.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World