Antique Drop Leaf Table, Mahogany, English, Georgian, Dining, Circa 1760
Our Stock # 18.5007
This is an antique drop leaf table in mahogany, an English, Georgian dining table dating to circa 1760.
- Attractive dark mahogany with a lustrous wax finish
- Grain interest and good colour throughout
- Of quality craftsmanship with a desirable aged patina
- Generous stock to the mahogany top
- Well executed rule joint displaying nicely rounded profile
- The smooth action of the gate legs allow easy extension of the tabletop
- Raised on elegantly tapered, turned legs
- Standing upon oblique, raised pad feet
- Comfortable seating for four when extended
A super example of it's type. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 92cm (36.25'')
Min Depth: 34cm (13.5'')
Max Depth: 96cm (37.75'')
Max Height: 72cm (28.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World