Antique Dressing Table Mirror, Victorian, Vanity, Toilet, Art Nouveau circa 1890
Our Stock #11.1678
This is an antique dressing table mirror, an English, Victorian, vanity toilet mirror displaying Art Nouveau overtones and dating to the late 19th century, circa 1890.
- Pleasing dome topped form in good order throughout
- In select flame mahogany displaying wonderful grain interest
- Good colour in the lustrous wax polished finish
- The original mirror plate displaying desirable light foxing
- The frame showing exceptional grain detail, particularly to the edges
- Mounted in sinuously foliate carved brackets, allowing variable tilt
- The bow fronted platform in good proportion and fine colour
- Finished with a well executed edge moulding and shallow frieze
- Standing upon elegantly formed, scrolled feet all round
A fine example of an antique dressing table mirror. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 63cm (24.75'')
Max Depth: 24cm (9.5'')
Max Height: 80cm (31.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World