Antique Dressing Table Mirror, Mahogany, Vanity, Platform, Toilet, Circa 1890
Our Stock # 18.5877
This is an antique dressing table mirror in flame mahogany. An English, Victorian, vanity, platform, toilet mirror dating to circa 1890.
- A mid-sized, adjustable mirror in fine order throughout
- Flame mahogany displaying grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Good consistent colour in a waxed polish finish
- Attractive, serpentine front with a central carved rosette
- A pair of useful, hand-dovetailed drawers
- Dressed with loop handles over pressed brass back-plates
- Baluster turned pillars supporting an adjustable mirror plate
- Brass adjustment handles at the mid-point
- Raised on ring turned legs all round
A classic antique dressing table toilet mirror. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 60.5cm (23.75'')
Max Depth: 22.5cm (8.75'')
Max Height: 64cm (25.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World