Antique Bureau Mirror, English, Georgian Revival, Mahogany, Toilet Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5906
This is an antique bureau mirror, an English, Georgian revival, mahogany, toilet or vanity mirror dating to the Edwardian era circa 1910.
- A delightful dressing table vanity mirror
- The mahogany frame displaying good colour throughout
- The original hand bevelled mirror plate displaying desirable foxing
- Adjustable angle swinging from square section risers capped with turned finials
- The fall-front base in good proportion raised on squat bracket feet
- A locking fall opens onto lopers to reveal a suite of six drawers
- The outer two shaped and all dressed with brass drop handles
- Beneath, a broader storage drawer dressed with drop handles
A super example of an antique bureau mirror presented in original condition. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 47cm (18.5'')
Max Depth: 22cm (8.75'')
Max Height: 83cm (32.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World