Antique Dressing Table Mirror, English Georgian, Mahogany, Toilet, Vanity c.1800
Our Stock # 18.5233
This is an antique dressing table mirror, an English, Georgian, mahogany, toilet or vanity mirror dating to circa 1800.
- A delightful dressing table vanity mirror
- The mahogany frame displaying good colour throughout
- The original mirror plate in good order mounted in parcel gilt frame
- Adjustable angle swinging from square section risers capped with turned finials
- The base in good proportion raised on squat bracket feet
- A suite of three, oak lined, shaped drawers offer vanity storage
- The outer two dressed with brass drop handles
- The broader centre drawer complete with working lock and key
A super example presented in original condition. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 43.5cm (17.25'')
Max Depth: 20.5cm (8'')
Max Height: 61cm (24'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World