Antique Dressing Table Mirror, English Georgian, Mahogany, Toilet, Vanity c.1800
Our Stock # 18.5233
This is an antique dressing table mirror, an English, Georgian, mahogany, toilet or vanity mirror dating to circa 1800.
- A delightful dressing table vanity mirror
- The mahogany frame displaying good colour throughout
- The original mirror plate in good order mounted in parcel gilt frame
- Adjustable angle swinging from square section risers capped with turned finials
- The base in good proportion raised on squat bracket feet
- A suite of three, oak lined, shaped drawers offer vanity storage
- The outer two dressed with brass drop handles
- The broader centre drawer complete with working lock and key
A super example presented in original condition. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 43.5cm (17.25'')
Max Depth: 20.5cm (8'')
Max Height: 61cm (24'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.