Antique Dressing Table, Mahogany, English Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5109
This is an antique dressing table in mahogany with original wear to finish. An English piece dating to circa 1910.
- Elaborate and highly decorated dressing table
- Of quality, dark stained mahogany decorated with blind fret geometric lattice
- Original finish with expected signs of age consistent with a century of use
- Bevel edged, shaped mirror plate tilts in frame
- Carved central motif to pediment over and flanked by foliate carved upstands
- A pair of small vanity drawers raised on squat cabriole legs
- Pairs of drawers flank central frieze drawer creating appealing stepped top
- Shaped apron decorated with carved swags
- Slender cabriole legs to bump foot over ceramic castors
A highly decorative piece displaying expected signs of wear to the finish. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 122cm (48'')
Max Depth: 61cm (24'')
Max Height: 171cm (67.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World