Antique Dressing Table, Edwardian Vanity Chest of Drawers, English, c.1910
Our Stock # LFA-1668
This is a stunning antique dressing table, an Edwardian vanity chest of drawers with an ovular swing mirror, English c.1910. Originally made and retailed by Rose & Co. of Stockton-on-Tees.
- First class condition in English walnut with a beautiful finish
- '2 over 2' chest of drawers beneath a pair of vanity drawers
- Ovular bevel edged swing mirror in bracketed mount topped with turned finials
- Raised on tapering square section legs
- Riding upon brass capped ceramic castors
- Stretchers united by lower display tier
- Extruded drawer fronts with burr walnut feature panels
- Dressed with solid brass drop handles over pressed brass back-plates
- Ash lined drawers with pale, clean finish
A vanity chest of excellent proportion and a fine piece of furniture. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 107cm (42.25'')
Max Depth: 49cm (19.25'')
Max Height: 147.5cm (58'')
Surface Height: 76cm (30'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World