Antique Dressing Table, Edwardian Vanity Chest of Drawers, English, c.1910
Our Stock # LFA-1668
This is a stunning antique dressing table, an Edwardian vanity chest of drawers with an ovular swing mirror, English c.1910. Originally made and retailed by Rose & Co. of Stockton-on-Tees.
- First class condition in English walnut with a beautiful finish
- '2 over 2' chest of drawers beneath a pair of vanity drawers
- Ovular bevel edged swing mirror in bracketed mount topped with turned finials
- Raised on tapering square section legs
- Riding upon brass capped ceramic castors
- Stretchers united by lower display tier
- Extruded drawer fronts with burr walnut feature panels
- Dressed with solid brass drop handles over pressed brass back-plates
- Ash lined drawers with pale, clean finish
A vanity chest of excellent proportion and a fine piece of furniture. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 107cm (42.25'')
Max Depth: 49cm (19.25'')
Max Height: 147.5cm (58'')
Surface Height: 76cm (30'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.