Antique Dressing Stool, English, Walnut, Upholstery, Boudoir Seat, Regency, 1820
Our Stock # 18.7541
This is an antique dressing stool. An English, walnut and upholstery boudoir seat, dating to the Regency period, circa 1820.
- Delectable Regency period elegance
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Select walnut presents fine grain interest and rich caramel hues
- Radiant silk cotton in a palette of light golden tones
- Of useful height for the dressing table at a comfortable 44.5cm (17.5")
- Traditionally stuffed cushion upholstered with quality diamond textile
- Accentuated tastefully with flowing brocade trim
- Standing upon four delightful cabriole legs with pronounced scrolled toes
This is a charming antique dressing stool, presenting the considered elegance to match the perfect evening gown. Sure to enhance your room whilst providing a comfortable occasional seat. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 49cm (19.25'')
Max Depth: 46cm (18'')
Max Height: 44.5cm (17.5'')
Cushion Width: 46cm (18'')
Cushion Depth: 42cm (16.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World