Antique Dresser Base, English, Oak, Side, Hall, Table, Edwardian, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.6466
This is an antique dresser base. An English, oak side or hall table, dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Elegantly carved low dresser
- Displays a desirable aged patina
- Select oak with rich dark hues
- Fine grain interest to its wax polish finish
- Generous flared dresser top
- Desirable medullary rays abundant to the upper surface
- A suite of three drawers — each carved with pleasing foliate displays
- Dressed with brass drop handles, the outside pair of demi-lune form
- Stout knees at each corner above tapered baluster legs
- United by box stretchers for stability
- Raised upon four bun feet
This is an attractive antique dresser base, with appealing dark oak stocks and fine craftsmanship. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 122.5cm (48.25'')
Max Depth: 53cm (20.75'')
Max Height: 76.5cm (30'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World