Antique Dresser Base, English, Oak, Side Cabinet, Pot Shelf, Georgian, C.1780
Our Stock # 18.6166
This is an antique dresser base. An English, oak side cabinet with pot shelf and dating to the Georgian period, circa 1780.
- Period Georgian, country house appeal
- Pleasingly narrow, perfect for the hallway
- Displaying a desirable aged patina
- Select oak shows fine grain interest
- A suite of drawers arranged three over two
- Each drawer dressed with an inset lock escutcheon; central drawer lock - key absent
- Drawer fascia delineated with cockbeading and resplendent with wisps of medullary rays
- Operated with shaped, bat-wing drop handles
- Upper right drawer features a divided, baize insert
- Centrally located, shaped apron creating a generous gallery
- Full-width pot shelf well suited for ornamental displays
- Raised upon a quartet of tapered feet to the front, with square rear legs
This is a fascinating, period antique dresser base from the height of the Georgian era and sure to find great appeal. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 212cm (83.5'')
Max Depth: 39cm (15.25'')
Max Height: 89cm (35'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World