Antique Dresser Base, Early 18th Century, English, Oak, Sideboard, Circa 1700
Our Stock # 18.5888
This is an antique dresser base from the early 18th century. An English, oak sideboard dating to circa 1700 and later.
- Solidly constructed in oak with desirable colour and patina
- Displaying wisps of medullary rays in the lustrous wax polished finish
- In good proportion with a classic English country feel
- The top displays well, signs of historical wear as one would expect
- Two deep, double moulded panel drawers punctuated by half column turnings
- Dressed with solid brass drop handles over rosette back-plates
- Brass keyhole escutcheons, iron locks, key absent
- Raised upon two turned legs to the front with flat rear legs
An appealing antique dresser base with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 138cm (54.25'')
Max Depth: 54cm (21.25'')
Max Height: 84.25cm (33.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World