Antique Dresser Base, Early 18th Century, English, Oak, Sideboard, Circa 1700
Our Stock # 18.5556
This is an antique dresser base from the early 18th century. An English, oak sideboard dating to circa 1700.
- Solidly constructed in oak with desirable colour and patina
- Displaying wisps of medullary rays in the lustrous wax polished finish
- In good proportion with a classic English country feel
- The top displays well and features a modest edge moulding
- Two deep, double moulded panel drawers divided by half column turnings
- Dressed with solid brass drop handles over batwing back-plates
- Raised upon three, barley twist legs to the front with matching stretchers
- A pair of square section legs to the rear
An appealing antique dresser base with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 150.5cm (59.25'')
Max Depth: 45.75cm (18'')
Max Height: 86cm (33.75'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.