Antique Dough Bin, Large, French, Fruitwood, Proving Chest, Mid C19th Circa 1850
Our Stock # 18.5431
This is an antique dough bin, a large French, fruitwood, proving chest dating to the mid 19th century, circa 1850.
- Attractive honey tones to the fruitwood panels
- Grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Of good proportion offering storage space within
- Planked top with cleated ends
- Hinged on original iron loop hinges
- Offering voluminous storage space within
- Solid side panels display well
- Traditional pegged joints, robust and stable
- Stout square section legs, the front ones featuring shaped feet
A great French country antique dough bin. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 135.5cm (53.25'')
Max Depth: 61cm (24'')
Max Height: 76cm (30'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World