Antique Dough Bin, French, Pine, Proving Chest, 19th Century and Later
Our Stock # 18.5783
This is an antique dough bin. A French, pine, proving chest dating to the late 19th century and later.
- A dough bin in good order throughout
- In stout stocks of pine displaying good colour
- Attractive grain interest with a desirable aged patina
- Rustic country kitchen appeal
- Lift off planked top, displays well
- Voluminous, clean storage within the canted trough
- Raised on square section legs, splayed for stability
- Offering useful storage within and a broad table top
Unusual and practical antique dough bin. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 80cm (31.5'')
Max Depth: 50cm (19.75'')
Max Height: 71.5cm (28.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World