Antique Dome Topped Carriage Chest, English, Victorian, Trunk, 19th Century
Our Stock # 18.5352
This is an antique dome topped carriage chest, an English, Victorian trunk dating to the mid 19th century circa 1870.
- Robust outer construction strapped and bound
- Dome top dressed with metal plates
- Thick leather carry handles to either end
- Flip clasps closing securely
- Panels decorated with foliate detail in muted colours
- Hidden castors beneath for ease of movement
- The lid lifts on quality hingeing
- Internally decorated with panel pictures
- On mosaic background framed in elaborate borders
- Storage within the lid behind a fold down flap
- To the right a tray that lifts and locks into the lid
- Revealing voluminous storage beneath
An unusual and appealing antique dome topped carriage chest. Presented ready for the home.
Max Width: 74cm (29.25'')
Max Depth: 47cm (18.5'')
Max Height: 56cm (22'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World