Antique Display Whatnot, English, 4 Tier, Ornament Stand, Regency, Circa 1820
Our Stock # 18.8407
This is an antique display whatnot. An English, mahogany four tier ornament stand, dating to the Regency period, circa 1820.
- Attractive example of Regency display furniture
- Displays a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Select stocks show rich russet hues and fine grain interest
- Oak lined drawer boxes with quality dovetail joints
- The upper tier with short turned finials to each corner
- Turned baluster supports within block shoulders
- Pair of drawers set within the front fascia, opened with blind pulls
- Raised upon a quartet of squat bun feet
This is an attractive and versatile antique display whatnot, with great Regency period craftsmanship and appealing hues. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 40.5cm (16'')
Max Depth: 36.5cm (14.25'')
Max Height: 85cm (33.5'')
Shelf Height: 31.5cm (12.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World