Antique Display Rack, English, Oak, Kitchen, Hallway, Wall Shelf, Victorian
Our Stock # 18.8471
This is an antique display rack. An English, oak kitchen or hallway wall shelf, dating to the Victorian period, circa 1880.
- Tastefully appointed display shelf, with versatile upper rack
- Displaying a desirable aged patina and in good order
- Select oak shows fine grain interest and wisps of medullary rays
- Deep russet hues beam beneath a wax polish finish
- Enthusiastically carved ground with foliate leaf detail
- Monogram to centre - E.H. is relief carved within a shield motif
- Offers an upper rack with a row of ten hooks and small shelf below
- Delightfully shaped ends with serpentine edge and adorned with fretwork panels
This is a charming antique display rack, ideally suited to the entrance hall or kitchen. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 43cm (17'')
Max Depth: 10.5cm (4.25'')
Max Height: 29cm (11.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World