Antique Display Cabinet, Victorian, Flame Mahogany Vitrine, Circa 1850
Our Stock # 18.5970
This is an antique display cabinet. An English, Victorian, flame mahogany vitrine dating to the mid 19th century, circa 1850.
- Magnificent Victorian vitrine
- Deep russet tones to the select flame mahogany
- Grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Attractive arched pediment delineated with blind panel decoration
- Original, working brass lock and key operated though brass lining
- Glazed, shaped door opens smoothly on quality hinges
- A suite of four adjustable internal shelves
- Original salmon pink, quality cloth lining
- Lower drawer decorated with blind panels
- Standing upon shaped bracket feet
A superb antique display cabinet. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 116cm (45.75'')
Max Depth: 48cm (19'')
Max Height: 229cm (90.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World