Antique Display Cabinet, Tall, Victorian, Rosewood, Bookcase, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 11.3284
This is an antique display cabinet, a tall, Victorian, Rosewood bookcase in the Regency taste, dating to circa 1900.
- Stunning, well figured rosewood in a very attractive pallet
- Desirable aged patina in a wax polished finish
- Luxurious velvet lining to the upper cabinet display area
- With desirable glazed upper display area and cupboard below
- Complete with working locks and keys
- Standing upon a continuous plinth base
- Chamfered moulding at the division and fine crown moulding over
- Twin field panel doors open to reveal useful storage divided into six spaces
- Upper section with twin glazed doors open on brass hinging to a fine display area
- Doors dressed with cast, gilt metal, lock escutcheon with drop handles
A superb bookcase, display cabinet presented in excellent antique condition. Upper and lower sections separate for ease of installation. Delivered waxed, polished & ready for the home
Max Width: 99cm (39'')
Max Depth: 39cm (15.25'')
Max Height: 189cm (74.5'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.