Antique Display Cabinet, Tall, Victorian, Rosewood, Bookcase, Circa 1900
Our Stock # 11.3284
This is an antique display cabinet, a tall, Victorian, Rosewood bookcase in the Regency taste, dating to circa 1900.
- Stunning, well figured rosewood in a very attractive pallet
- Desirable aged patina in a wax polished finish
- Luxurious velvet lining to the upper cabinet display area
- With desirable glazed upper display area and cupboard below
- Complete with working locks and keys
- Standing upon a continuous plinth base
- Chamfered moulding at the division and fine crown moulding over
- Twin field panel doors open to reveal useful storage divided into six spaces
- Upper section with twin glazed doors open on brass hinging to a fine display area
- Doors dressed with cast, gilt metal, lock escutcheon with drop handles
A superb bookcase, display cabinet presented in excellent antique condition. Upper and lower sections separate for ease of installation. Delivered waxed, polished & ready for the home
Max Width: 99cm (39'')
Max Depth: 39cm (15.25'')
Max Height: 189cm (74.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World