Antique Display Cabinet on Stand, English, Edwardian, Glazed, Mahogany, Corner
Our Stock # 18.5250
This is an antique display cabinet on stand, an English, Edwardian, glazed, mahogany, corner cabinet dating to circa 1910.
- Beautifully presented in select mahogany and of good proportion
- Accentuated by crossbanded decoration framed in boxwood stringing
- Good colour throughout displaying a desirable aged patina
- The crown moulding featuring dentil strip and frieze
- A pair of 15 pane, astragal glazed cabinet doors
- Lock and key present but non-functioning
- Inside a pair of serpentine fronted shelves divide the space (25cm between shelves)
- The cabinet usefully raised on a sinuous stand
- A shaped platform dressed with scroll edge moulding over apron
- Slender cabriole legs united by a shaped lower tier with upstands
A fine antique display cabinet with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 70cm (27.5'')
Max Depth: 46cm (18'')
Max Height: 172.75cm (68'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World