Antique Display Cabinet on Stand, English, Edwardian, Glazed, Mahogany, Corner
Our Stock # 18.5250
This is an antique display cabinet on stand, an English, Edwardian, glazed, mahogany, corner cabinet dating to circa 1910.
- Beautifully presented in select mahogany and of good proportion
- Accentuated by crossbanded decoration framed in boxwood stringing
- Good colour throughout displaying a desirable aged patina
- The crown moulding featuring dentil strip and frieze
- A pair of 15 pane, astragal glazed cabinet doors
- Lock and key present but non-functioning
- Inside a pair of serpentine fronted shelves divide the space (25cm between shelves)
- The cabinet usefully raised on a sinuous stand
- A shaped platform dressed with scroll edge moulding over apron
- Slender cabriole legs united by a shaped lower tier with upstands
A fine antique display cabinet with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 70cm (27.5'')
Max Depth: 46cm (18'')
Max Height: 172.75cm (68'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.