Antique Display Cabinet, English, Mahogany, Shopfitting, Showcase, Edwardian
Our Stock # 18.6099
This is an antique display cabinet. An English, mahogany and glass commercial shopfitting showcase dating to the Edwardian period, circa 1910.
- Select mahogany typical of Edwardian commercial shopfitting
- Showing wonderful caramel hues with fine grain interest
- Displays a desirable aged patina in a wax polished finish
- Glass is bright and of showcase quality, whilst displaying marks commensurate with age
- Display area accessible by a pair of sliding doors, dressed with recessed pulls
- Original plate glass shelves can be adjusted to various positions
- Large aperture glass aids display appeal
- Raised upon four tapered peg feet beneath a continuous plinth
This is a versatile antique display cabinet, as well suited to commercial display now as it was a hundred years ago. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready the home or commercial setting.
Max Width: 183.5cm (72.25'')
Max Depth: 61cm (24'')
Max Height: 92.5cm (36.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World