Antique Display Cabinet, English, Edwardian, Mahogany, Early 20th Century, C1910
Our Stock # 18.6001
This is an antique display cabinet. An English, Edwardian corner show case, crafted from rich, dark mahogany dating to the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Cabinet displays a good, consistent colour throughout
- Dark stained mahogany and glass panes show a fine, aged patina
- Wax polished finish and plentiful grain interest
- Upper cabinet door hinges downwards to reveal a mirrored display case
- A removable, shaped glass shelf resides across the centreline.
- An eye-catching brass link supports the cabinet door when opened
- The larger, lower cabinet door is closed by an original, brass twist catch
- A removable wooden shelf for configurable display space
- Raised upon a continuous plinth base
An appealing period display cabinet with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 71cm (28'')
Max Depth: 42cm (16.5'')
Max Height: 126cm (49.5'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World