Antique Display Cabinet, Edwardian, Walnut, Waring and Gillows Ltd, Circa 1910
Our Stock # 18.5525
This is an antique display cabinet, an English, Edwardian, walnut, glazed cabinet by Waring and Gillows Ltd dating to the early 20th century, circa 1910.
- Of quality craftsmanship as one would expect from Waring and Gillows
- Mellow, caramel tones to the English walnut
- Grain interest throughout with a desirable aged patina
- The attractive top with a shaped three-quarter gallery
- A shallow frieze beneath displays a foliate carved appliqué
- A pair of four pane glazed display areas flank a central blind cupboard
- The display cupboards accessed from the ends
- All cupboards with working locks and keys
- All cupboards open to reveal a single shelf within
- A serpentine apron beneath in good proportion
- Decorated with an inverted, carved feathered fan appliqué
- Raised on delightfully formed, cabriole legs all round
A super, antique display cabinet with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 122cm (48'')
Max Depth: 37cm (14.5'')
Max Height: 94cm (37'')
Shelf Heights Between: 24cm (9.5'') visible – 27cm (10.75'') max
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World