Antique Dining Table, Victorian, Mahogany, Extending, Six Seater Circa 1850
Our Stock # 18.5146
This is an antique dining table, an English, Victorian, mahogany extending table. A six seater dating to the mid 19th century, circa 1850.
- Well figured, select mahogany with good consistent colour
- Lustrous, wax polished finish with a desirable aged patina
- Patented extending mechanism wound out with a handle
- Broad top with moulded edge detail
- Extended incrementally with a pair of extra leaves
- Raised on stout, baluster column legs
- Riding upon cupped brass castors
A very attractive dining table seating six comfortably. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Min Width: 128cm (50.5'')
Max Width: 177cm (69.75'')
Max Depth: 106.5cm (42'')
Max Height: 73.5cm (29'')
Two leaves, each: 24.5cm (9.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World