Antique Dining Table, Victorian 4 - 8 Seater
Our Stock # R0393
This is an antique dining table dating to the mid Victorian period c.1880.
- Quality Victorian craftsmanship
- Select mahogany with good grain interest and desirable aged patina
- Cross banded frieze with carved moulded edge
- Raised on cabriole legs displaying beautifully carved knees
- Well executed claw and ball feet
- Rounded 'D' ends providing seating for up to 8 people to dine
- Removable leaf extension
- A small mark to top as pictured
- Clearance for chairs measures 63cm (24.8")
A stunning Victorian table that makes a fabulous centrepiece to the formal dining room, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Height: 75cm (29.5")
Max Width: 107cm (42")
Length Extended: 209.5cm (82.5")
Length without Leaf: 152.5cm (60")
Clearance for Chairs: 63cm (24.8")
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World