Antique Dining Table, Scottish, Oak, Extending, Seats Six, Matthew Lawson C.1900
Our Stock # 18.5151
This is an antique dining table, a Scottish oak extending table by Matthew Lawson of Ayr, seating up to six comfortably and dating to circa 1900.
- Beautifully crafted in select Scottish oak
- Displaying grain interest and a desirable aged patina
- Of quality craftsmanship with a lustrous, wax polished finish
- Broad top featuring canted corners and edge moulding
- Narrow apron with winding arbour to one end with original handle
- Top opens smoothly to take extension leaf
- Attractive, tapering, turned legs
- Riding upon ceramic castors
- Bearing the maker's badge for Matthew Lawson
A fine table ideal for everyday use. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Min Width: 131cm (51.5'')
Extension Leaf: 51.5cm (20.25'')
Max Width: 182.5cm (71.75'')
Max Depth: 107cm (42.25'')
Max Height: 75cm (29.5'')
Knee Clearance: 61cm (24'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World