Antique Dining Table, 8 Seater, Regency Drop Flap c.1820
Our Stock # 13.0647
This is an antique dining table dating to the Regency period c.1820.
- High quality Regency dining table
- Seats up to 8 comfortably, two on each side for sociable dining
- Superb mahogany with good grain detail, colour and aged patina
- Raised on turned and reeded legs in good order
- Riding on brass, cupped castors
- Flying hinged legs on castors sweep out to carry extensions
- End frieze with beaded moulding
- Drop flap so great for storing away when more space is needed
Solid joints and construction, professionally polished, waxed and ready for the home.
Max Height: 71cm (28")
Max Length: 139.5cm (55")
Max Width Open: 148.5cm (58.5")
Max Width Closed: 65cm (25.5")
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.