Antique Dining Table, 4-6 Seater, Edwardian, English, Mahogany
Our Stock # LFA-1586
This is an antique dining table, a 4 - 6 seater, Edwardian, English, mahogany table dating to circa 1910.
- Lustrous, quality dark mahogany with good colour and grain interest
- Raised on four, stout cabriole legs with carved acanthus leaf knees
- Riding on brass castors beneath well executed talon and ball feet
- Ovular top with carved edge detail
- Handle to wind out table to take extension leaf with good consistent colour
- Extension mechanism patented by Joseph Fitter Ltd, Britannia Works Birmingham
A super table with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Extended Max Length: 177cm (69.75'')
Closed Max Length: 130cm (51.25'')
Max Depth: 106cm (41.75'')
Max Height: 73cm (28.75'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.