Antique Dining Chair, English, Buckle Back, Mahogany Circa 1835
This is an antique dining chair, English William IV buckle back in mahogany, circa 1835.
- Warm hues to the dark, polished mahogany finish
- Comfortable, traditionally stuffed pegged, drop-in seat pads
- Finished in a tartan cloth yet easily recovered to suit any décor
- Dished buckle back feature a swagged crest rail
- Stiles pinched at the waist with carved lower rail
- Displaying well executed, carved 'C' scrolls mounting central banded feathers
- Turned and tapered, bell flower front legs
- Featuring ball knees and tapered feet
- Moulding detail to the front seat rail
A good example of a period dining chair. Solid joints and construction, delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 51cm (20'')
Max Depth: 51cm (20'')
Max Height: 86cm (33.75'')
Seat Width: 41cm (16.25'')
Seat Depth: 38.25cm (15'')
Seat Height: 46cm (18'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.