Antique Desk, Victorian Writing Table, English, Oak c.1880
Our Stock # LFA-1639
This is a classic antique desk, a Victorian writing table, English, in oak from the late 19th century, c.1880.
- Solid and stable in strong English oak with a desirable aged patina
- Honey hues with attractive grain detail in a waxed polished finish
- Show back ideal for centre room placement
- Raised on stout, ring turned and tapered legs
- Rounded corners beneath lipped top with moulded edge
- Twin frieze drawers with brass locks and keyhole linings, key absent
- Solid brass drop handles hang from etched backplates with Art Nouveau overtones
- Recessed dark green leather skiver writing surface in good order
- Twin tooled with the outer in gold, tooled motifs to the corners
A handsome desk with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 122cm (48'')
Max Depth: 76cm (30'')
Max Height: 74cm (29.25'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World