Antique Desk, Large, English, William IV, Mahogany, Kneehole, Circa 1835
Our Stock # 18.5485
This is an antique desk, a large, English, William IV mahogany kneehole desk dating to the early 19th century, circa 1835.
- Of generous proportions offering a large work surface
- Shaped, three-quarter up-stand
- Rear overhang for close wall placement
- Raised on stout, turned legs riding upon quality brass castors
- Four narrow frieze drawers over two larger document drawers
- Oak lined, dovetailed and cock beaded
- Dressed with the original turned pulls
- Shaped bracketing to the kneehole
A super antique desk with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 152.5cm (60'')
Max Depth: 85cm (33.5'')
Max Height: 84cm (33'')
Desk Height: 74cm (29.25'')
Knee Hole Width: 50.5cm (20'')
Knee Hole Height: 57.5cm (22.75'')
Share this Product
Delivery to most of mainland Britain is FREE, please let us know your post code and we will be able to confirm this. Wherever possible we use our own vehicles for a fully blanketed delivery service. Clients with unusual access requirements such as central London penthouses, or items which require specialist assembly or installation can be assured that we take care of every detail of the delivery.
Highlands & Islands – Please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you.
We export internationally on a regular basis and you can rest assured the packing is appropriate and the paperwork in order. We offer a prompt and economical worldwide service, please contact us so we can get the best possible service and cost for you. For International Trade Clients who wish to purchase English antiques in bulk we are able to arrange full container sourcing and shipping services.