Antique Desk, Large, English, William IV, Mahogany, Kneehole, Circa 1835
Our Stock # 18.5485
This is an antique desk, a large, English, William IV mahogany kneehole desk dating to the early 19th century, circa 1835.
- Of generous proportions offering a large work surface
- Shaped, three-quarter up-stand
- Rear overhang for close wall placement
- Raised on stout, turned legs riding upon quality brass castors
- Four narrow frieze drawers over two larger document drawers
- Oak lined, dovetailed and cock beaded
- Dressed with the original turned pulls
- Shaped bracketing to the kneehole
A super antique desk with solid joints and construction. Delivered waxed, polished and ready for the home.
Max Width: 152.5cm (60'')
Max Depth: 85cm (33.5'')
Max Height: 84cm (33'')
Desk Height: 74cm (29.25'')
Knee Hole Width: 50.5cm (20'')
Knee Hole Height: 57.5cm (22.75'')
Share this Product
We ship to the U.K. and internationally every week. We hand deliver most of our U.K. orders. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
Internationally, our price includes our specialist packing service and all pre-shipment paperwork. We ship with all the major carriers; FedEx, UPS, DHL etc and shipments are fully tracked and insured. Deliveries take approximately ten to fifteen working days to arrive at your door from receipt of order.
USA & Canada
Rest of the World